Grab Your Mamee™ Dog Puppy Toy Treat Dispenser Interactive Automatic Tennis Ball Fetch Puzzle Feeder Now!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
The Mamee™ Dog Puppy Toy Treat Dispenser is a automatic and interactive reward feeding machine. Your dog or puppy will learn quickly too retrieve the thrown tennis ball, put the ball in the Mamee™ Dog Puppy Toy Treat Dispenser and get their reward . Simple to use and provides hours of fun, reward and great exercise for your dog. Watching and enjoying your dog learning to play the classic game of fetch is now easier than ever!
Provides your loyal dog hours of great exercise and stimulation even when your not around! Reward your dog for being your a loyal best friend, you know they would do it for you!
Mamee™ Dog Puppy Toy Treat Dispenser Interactive Automatic Tennis Ball Fetch Puzzle Feeder Features:
- This fantastic product is an interactive toy for dogs, which can be rewarded with food by picking up the ball from the ground and putting the ball into the treat dispenser.
- The dog or puppy puts the solid ball into the treat dispenser from the top entrance, then the ball rolls out from the front exist, while the food is released from the side. The dog gets food as a reward, enjoying playing with the interactive toy even without you aside.
- This product uses a solid standard tennis ball with a diameter of 60 mm. Please make sure your dog can hold this kind of ball by its mouth.
- It is recommended to fill round dog treats with the diameter of about 6mm into the treat dispenser, which can get the best performance of releasing food.
Timber security odor-free environment
- No power supply is required.
- Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Free of heavy metal and hazardous substances)
- Certification: CE certification, in line with EU Standards
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.00 x 9.00 x 9.50 Inch
- Assembled Product Weight: 2.3 lb
- Animal Type: Dog
- Features: Tennis Ball Reward Machine; Eco-friendly Material
The working principle is that after the dog picks up the ball and puts it in, the ball will roll out of the machine and the small hole on the lower left will roll out food, which will be very helpful for training the dog. If returned please note that buyer pays for return shipping on this item.