(Black Friday Sale) Grab your CozyFeet™ Heated Warming Socks Electric Lithium Battery Operated Rechargeable Now!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
Keep your feet warm and cozy thru the cold winter days with a pair of soft CozyFeet™ electric cotton heated socks. These socks come equipped with 3 adjustable heat settings ranging from 100F to 130F and a lithium rechargeable battery that can last 3-6.5 hours depending on your desired setting. A unique ultra soft breathable cotton layer is used in combination with a elastic spandex top to ensure your socks stay put and don't slide down. They are great for all outdoor activities and sports like running, biking, hiking, skiing, hunting, snowboarding or motorcycling. Once you wear your first pair of heated electric warming socks you will wonder why you never did before.
$10 OFF THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
RECHARGEABLE LITHIUM BATTERY
CozyFeet™ electric heated socks each come with a long lasting 3.7 2200mAh lithium rechargeable battery that are reliable and safe. When you heat your feet and toes it promotes blood circulation, which is key to keeping your feet warm.
ELASTIC SPANDEX TOP BAND
The CozyFeet™ Heated Warming Socks have a elastic spandex band sown into the top to ensure your socks stay put and do not fall down and pile up in your shoes. Double reinforced heel and toe make this battery powered sock the top quality of its class.
CozyFeet™ Heated Warming Socks Electric Lithium Battery Operated Rechargeable Features:
- Perfect for hunting, fishing, hiking and all outdoor sports and activities
- Electric socks are soft breathable, windproof and really warm!
- Cotton material is super absorbent and quick drying
- Great for people who suffer from cold feet
- Heel and toe have strengthened design for added durability
- Rechargeable lithium battery last from 3- 6.5 hours depending on setting
- Promotes blood circulation and body heat
||Black/grey, Grey/black, Black
||Cotton + Polyester + Spandex
Package Includes: 1 x pair of heated socks
2 x lithium battery
1 x charger
1 user manual